Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Zone Conference Week



Hello mom and dad! This week we were barely in our area at all. It all seems like a blur to me. We drove up to Ephraim to do a Zone Conference on Wednesday, and then we had conferences Thursday and Friday as well. Super Busy! Friday was President Leonard's last Zone Conference and he was pretty emotional about it. He leaves on June 27th and then we get President Center. It’s going to be a bumpy ride!

We had a lot of good experiences this week. We went on three exchanges this week and every time I went into an area other than mine. It was a good chance to get to know other missionaries and to teach with different companions.

Today we are super busy, so I'm sorry if this is no more than an "I'm still alive!!!" I love what I am doing! The Church is still true!!

Love, Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment