Monday, January 20, 2014

This will just be a brief note today.


My companion and I will be staying together for my last 4 weeks! And we will be training a new missionary together! I am excited to have "the power of three" with us for a little. Even better news, Elder Campbell will be transferred to Snow College. So we will be in the same district for 4 weeks. All this is better than I could have hoped for. 

We kept the Richfield AP tradition going too. I trained Elder Campbell to be a ZL in Richfield, and then he was an AP (for 9 months by the way). And after I was transferred from Richfield, Elder Campbell trained Elder Captain to be a ZL, and now he will be the new AP. It’s a good life.

 I am going down to St. George in a couple hours to do the departing missionary activities, so all I can say now is that I love you.

I really love what I am doing. I feel so grateful to Heavenly Father for all of His blessings and for the work we have been able to do together. On my mission I have truly changed my life. I feel like for the first time I am doing EXACTLY the work that Father in Heaven has always wanted me to be doing. I am so grateful for the things that we have been able to do together.

I love you so much.
Love,

Elder Michael Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment